Hi friends, i found this Scavenger Hunt interesting, so i wana give it a try! If you wana knw more about it, do visits Nicole's blog!
FINALLY, i've COMPLETED the quest!!!!!!!YAY! So happy!! Thank you Nicole for the opportunity! Really got me to hunt for pictures^^
Here are my lists:
Wish me luck!
1) a souvenier from my colleague who went to Sabah
2) a fish - everyone taking their bath under the small fountain..except for the one fish that poses for the camera*
3) a religious building - Ong Si Thye Guan Tong
4) a fire department - Dial 999 for help when u need it^^ i wonder why they open the door so widely without anyone watching over..
5) a manhole cover
6) a postcard from my favourite movie song album.
8) a communication device - this is the fifth year of using this handphone
9) a Life event - I got the chance to witness my friend renounce to be a monk. This is the ceremony where he bow to pay respect to his parent for their permission and blessings. It is a very touching moment where the father shed tears of joy.. The later picture is the shaving of hair by his teacher, Kai En Shi Fu, whom he officially become the teacher's student. He is named Jue Guang Shi Fu.
10) a foreign stamp
11) a tree
12) the living space of a non-human
13) a street mirror
14) a decoration fixed on a house - welcome to my warm and happy house^^
15) a foreign flag -It's a Japanese flag, isn't it..
Think again :p my sculptor gel on a piece of A4 paper..haha..Thnx to my hero, Kk who help me find this foreign flag!
16) a fire - the blessings from people who care during my Engage Encounter weekend with my fiance
17) an antenna - malaysian supports Astro
18) a phone booth by the road
19) a 'verboten' sign- this is when there are some salesman come into our office without permission
20) a beach - a place where i can eat fresh seafood. Nyum nyum!
21) a cityscape, Komtar
22) something goofy - this fella's leg is really strong! It traveled for 20 min with our car, 5km from its origin under strong wind and high speed until the whole body vibrates but didn't let go...until we shoo it off..
23) carved statue in front of a temple
24) an eye - gee, who's beautiful eye is this?
25) something rural-hawkers washing plates